In light of the ongoing outbreak of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), we have implemented a range of precautionary measures, based on recommendations from the Singapore Ministry of Health.
Here are the specific steps we are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and staff:
- Drivers and staff members are all in good health, and as a precaution are undergoing twice daily temperature checks.
- Drivers are wearing masks and washing their hands with soap at least every two (2) hours.
- All vehicles are equipped with hand sanitisers and anti-bacterial wipes, and drivers are trained to wipe down van interiors and delivery trays at regular intervals.
Impact on your pickups and deliveries
- Many residences and commercial buildings are now requiring additional health declarations and checks, such as temperature readings. As such, each pickup or delivery now has additional steps involved and we seek your understanding if yours takes longer than expected.
- Entering your residences: Usually, our drivers will pickup or deliver items from within the premises; however, we understand if you would like to bring the items in/out yourselves. Drivers will always ask you if they may enter your residence, so please indicate your preference accordingly.